Reed Insurance are working alongside a Bristol based insurer to recruit a claims handler to work within their Claims team. Our client are well respected within both the Commercial and Personal claims market so this is an exciting opportunity to be a part of this new team.
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated Claims Handler to join the Customer Service Department based in the Bristol Regional Office.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• The provision of a first class customer service
• Making decisions on policy liability and initiating and co-ordinating investigations onto legal liability
• Compliance with all regulatory and internal systems controls
• The recording and reporting of appropriate workflow data to ensure accurate MI
• Liaison with other Regional Staff and Service Providers
• Making payments within laid down guidelines
• Working within Department procedure and practice and making suggestions for improvement
• Meeting deadlines in line with customers service levels, litigation requirements and FSA guidelines.
• A commitment to the importance of good customer care
• First class written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to analyse, evaluate and make logical decisions
• Good organisational skills
• The ability to meet challenging deadlines and department quality and service standards
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business