NSL is the UK’s leading enforcement services company. Due to continued growth we are currently recruiting for Civil Enforcement Officers to be based in Bolton.
The role will require you to enforce legislation and the Council’s policies in respect of parking controls. You will be responsible for; Issuing Penalty Charge Notices to vehicles in contravention of the regulations, as well as authorising vehicles for removal action in line with contract guidelines.
The ideal candidate will have;
- The ability to communicate with customers, often in demanding circumstances.
- Previous experience in a customer service environment.
- Strong communication skills with good written and spoken English.
- PC Literate.
- Must enjoy working in the outdoors and in all weather conditions.
- Trustworthy to independently patrol beats and carry out enforcement role.
- Physically fit, as you will be required to walk up to 10 miles per shift.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
You will be required to work 40 hours per week, Monday to Sunday (including Bank Holidays) Shifts vary between the hours of 07:30 and 22:00, flexibility for the role is essential.
In return for your hard work;
Salary starts at Circa £14,500
20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Training & development
Employee Consultative Committee to represent the voice of colleagues
Interested? Apply now! If your application is successful, you will be invited to attend an assessment centre.