Bupa Health Clinics (BHC) is one of five Bupa UK businesses. We provide a whole range of products and services to our customers, and are there when they need us most – whatever their stage of life, and whatever health and wellbeing challenges they face. We are the leading provider in the UK of high quality, added value personal and corporate preventive health services and have a wide variety of roles in various locations around the UK. BHC is positioned as a trusted adviser and provider of integrated health care solutions; services include health assessments, occupational health, primary care, dentistry and musculoskeletal medicine. The services are delivered from some fifty sites throughout the UK, as well as from corporate clients’ premises. Roles in all areas are always rewarding and you’ll be rewarded too, with excellent benefits and career opportunities.
You will manage the day to day operations of a centre which profitably delivers our products and services and provide an outstanding experience for our customers.
- Proactively dealing with all the issues which arise within the centre, be that to do with the environment, the customer experience or your team.
- Acting as the customer champion using customer satisfaction measures such as the satisfaction results, complaints and immediate customer feedback to drive continuous improvement to service delivery.
- Supporting the collection of the right management information and interpretation of the data using the expertise of the clinical team.
- Sharing best practice approaches to customer service with your peer group across Bupa Wellness and demonstrating and role model appropriate behaviours with internal and external customers.
- Understanding your business so you can respond quickly to changes within the external environment which impact on the centre’s profitability and forecasting on a weekly basis in order to match capacity to targets.
- Taking ownership on capacity management and coming up with innovative solutions to maximise opportunities.
- Inducting new employees into the centre ensuring they have the appropriate training to do the job but also have a good understanding of the wider world of Bupa.
- Managing the performance of all employees within your centre by ensuring that appropriate objectives are set, appropriate behaviours are discussed, and training and development plans are in place.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experienced people manager including evidence of ability to engage and motivate people.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with employees, internal colleagues and external customers.
- IT skills including proficient on Microsoft Office systems.
- Previous experience in a customer service environment and understanding of drivers of customer service excellence.
- Experience in health and care and/or wellbeing industry (desirable).
- Organisation and time management skills.
- Good presentation skills.
What we’ll give you
We'll look after you with our contributory pension scheme, bonus scheme and annual salary review.We'll help you balance your life with 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees). We'll keep you in shape with private medical insurance, free Bupa health screens and our free on-site gym.We'll give you regular training to support you in our friendly and caring environment.We have no shareholders, so any profit we make is re-invested to improve healthcare for our customers in better health and care services
Bupa is committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee of is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. For more information on our equal opportunities please contact us.