Showsec is the UK’s most trusted crowd management, venue and event security specialist, with an international reputation for excellence.
Showsec is delighted to announce that we are now recruiting for SIA staff to be a part of thrilling and exciting events held at venues in Manchester
Apply now for your chance to join the Showsec Team
Casual Event Security Staff (SIA)
The hours of work available are varied and flexible - you choose when you want to work!
You will form an essential part of the venue safety management team, controlling entry and maintaining good order whilst being aware of and ensuring the absolute care, comfort and well-being of a range of audiences. We strive to achieve a high level of customer care and to ensure all customers receive a good experience and service.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Screening a person’s suitability to enter the event or venue
- Responding to incidents within crowds, queues or the audience to control behaviour which is antisocial, undesirable or likely to result in harm to others.
- Providing a security presence to prevent and detect crime within a designated area.
- Guarding a property and/or equipment in site during the setup and breaking down of, for example, an event or exhibition.
- Patrolling the perimeter of an event to prevent unauthorised entry gained by individuals.