CASUAL CHILDREN AND FAMILY SUPPORT WORKERS NEEDED IN SURREY
Are you passionate about making a positive and lasting difference to children and families?
People with at least 1 years’ experience of working directly with children with disabilities to:
- Provide short break disability services in North East/South East Surrey including mentoring/befriending
- Support children and young people with disabilities on a 1-2-1 and group basis through a variety of activities and events such as sports, arts and crafts
- Transport children and young people to sport and leisure activities in the community
- Flexible hours - these positions are on a casual 'as and when’ basis
- A competitive hourly rate of £8.12
- Mileage allowance
- On the job training
- Regular supervision
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE
- An understanding of the safeguarding of children
- At least 1 years’ experience
- A full driving licence and transport as travel will be required
We especially need people who can work after school, evenings and weekends.