Care UK are holding IMMEDIATE LOCAL INTERVIEWS for Community Care Workers at our Southampton Branch. We are eager to speak to drivers who can work in Southampton and the surrounding areas
Care UK have a range of care vacancies for those WITH or WITHOUT previous care experience. If you have subscribed to the new DBS update service please mention this to us and you will be fast tracked through our compliance process.
Staff benefits include
- Flexible shifts - weekdays, evenings and weekends.
- Full specialised training - No experience necessary!
- Up to 28 days paid holiday.
- Weekly pay.
- Amazing discounts in well known high street stores.
- Free Uniform.
Our Support Workers are responsible for ensuring that people receive the very best standards of care and support in their own home.
- Assisting with personal care, (washing and bathing).
- Administration of medication.
- Meal preparation.
- Light domestic duties.
- Social activities.
Successful applicants will be Drivers that hold a full drivers licence and have their own vehicle.
Appointment subject to a DBS disclosure