Car Showroom Receptionist Required
A well-know car dealership, based in Park Royal area, is looking for experienced showroom receptionists to provide excellent, effective and efficient reception and front of house service.
This role is Monday - Friday from 8am - 1.30pm but could be full time hours if preffered.
Basic Responsibilities will include:
- Greeting and welcoming visitors and customers
- Answering both telephone and electronic queries
- Managing a busy switchboard
- Answering calls and taking messages when appropriate
- Keeping the reception area tidy and presentable
- Basic administrative tasks including stationary orders
- Receipt of courier parcels and all post
- Dealing with customer complaints and issues
The desired candidate will have:
- MUST HAVE experience in a car showroom environment
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- The ability to stay calm under pressure
- Good time management skills
- Good organisational skills
- Be discreet and tactful
- Be courteous but firm when dealing with difficult customers
- A good memory for faces - regulars like to be remembered
- Efficient and well organised
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Confident when using a computer and office equipment
- Be presentable at all times
If you are interested in this position and fulfil the criteria then please apply.
PLEASE APPLY NOW!!
Huntress Group does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. PLEASE NOTE! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs. We are acting as a Recruitment Business in relation to this role.