Business Travel Supervisor
Our Client a leading independent business travel company with offices throughout the UK are looking for a Business Travel Supervisor to participate in the branch management team and ensure maximum service levels to their customers, internal departments and suppliers by effectively managing employees and ensuring a consistency of service levels.
Business Travel Supervisor main tasks & responsibilities;
- Ensure that all bookings are dealt with accurately and efficiently
- Monitor and manage the overall workload for your section/team, ensuring that service levels are met.
- Ensure that employees know what is expected of them in terms of targets, standards, service levels and KPIs and you effectively monitor their performance to ensure compliance.
- Ensure that all agreed processes and products are utilised to the maximum efficiency and then monitored for adherence.
- Assist your Manager in providing timely and accurate reporting and analysis, monthly and ad-hoc as requested.
- Assist in increasing the volume of net tickets purchased through our own Air Fares Unit.
- Ensure that all accounts with an elevated risk level are highlighted to your Manager.
- Establish and maintain a good level of rapport with key preferred suppliers.
- Assist the Branch management team to deal with employee issues including, but not restricted to - recruitment, appraisals, absence and performance matters and consult with the HR department where necessary.
- Assist the Branch management team in investigating and responding to complaints.
- Deputise for your line manager as required.
- Additional Duties as required
Business Travel Supervisor skills & Experience required;
Extensive Business Travel experience
- Knowledge of Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre
- Excellent customer service
- Supervisory or management experience is an advantage but not essential
If you are interested in this Business Travel Supervisor role please apply online or call Dan @ Recruitment Avenue.
- Business Travel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job