Business Development Manager
* South East England
* Up to £45,000 + car or car allowance + bonus
My client is a multi-sector business operating in Environmental and Food Testing and Consultancy markets throughout the UK and Ireland. As a result of continued growth and expansion, they are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to bring in new business to their already existing portfolio of existing clients and further strengthen their foothold in the South East region.
Duties and responsibilities
* Responsible for identifying new business opportunities in the South East by carrying out market research and applying your knowledge of the food manufacturing industry.
* You will be required to create effective business plans to manage new and existing accounts, as well as actively approaching prospective clients to introduce the company's services
* Using market intelligence to identify competitors in the industry to find business opportunities across the North West to maximise sales revenue.
* Meeting Clients on a day to day basis and identifying their requirements whilst valuing and measuring quotes accurately.
* Maintaining the revenue and gross profit of each account and securing new business in line with agreed sales targets.
* Ensuring that the KPI's are met on a consistent basis.
* To effectively communicate with the operations team and ensure that the capacities, strengths and gaps are well understood in order to deliver effectively the key objectives.
* Experience and a track record of selling in the food sector (either Food Manufacturing (B2B Sales, or a laboratory)
* A background in Food or Microbiology
* Must hold a full driving license.
* Must posses' strong communication and customer service skills
* Must be passionate and sales driven and have an hunger to succeed
For an informal chat and to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please give me a call to discuss.
In this instance, Search Consultancy is acting as an agency.