£16,000 - £25,000 basic salary | £35K - £50K OTE in 1st year (Uncapped)
Based in Newport with Occasional global travel
This is an incredible opportunity for a career hungry, highly motivated individual to join the sales divison of one of the most respected media and publishing organisations in the UK.
With a vast portfolio of current clients they are looking for someone to join their team as a Business Development Executive to aid their ambitious growth aspirations.
The successful candidate will help the team to provide bespoke solutions to their clients in order to deliver effective campaigns.
- Reporting to the Sales Director, you will maximise revenue via the telephone and face to face
- Generating new leads and growing the exising eniable client base
- Manage and maintain strong relationships with existing clients
You will have:
- HUGE amounts of energy and enthusiasm!
- A background in sales (preferably telephone focussed)
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Exellent telephone and face to face skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An enthusiastic and driven attitude towards all aspects of your work
- A team player and a general good egg!
Tudor Williams Consulting TWC specialise in positions within the sales sector such as:
Digital Media Sales Executive, Media Sales Executive, Bristol sales, Sales jobs bristol, Business Development manager, New Business Development Executive, International Sales Executive, publishing sales, conference sales, event sales, sponsorship sales, Online Sales Executive, sales consultant Business Development Executive, B2B Sales Executive, recruitment, recruitment manager, recruiter, head-hunter, executive search, search and selection, financial sales, Trainee Financial Consultant, FX Broker, trader, sales manager, Corporate Client FX Consultant, Financial Controller, PPC, SEO, Marketing, marketing manager, marketing executive, social media,
- Business Development
- New Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job