Our client requires a Business Development Executive to join their leading international legal practice based in Central London.
The Business Development Executive will assist on specific marketing and business development initiatives which use the full marketing mix to raise and maintain awareness of their practice.
• Assisting with the development and preparation of annual business plans, budget proposals in sector campaigns
• Full event management and delivery
• Client development - research, bids and panel pitches, presentations
• Corporate communications - social media, internal comms and consistent branding
• Business Development systems - using the CRM system InterAction, updating and maintaining the database
• The successful candidate will have all-round marketing and business development experience
• Relevant experience within the professional services sector (preferably within a law firm)
• You will possess the ability to manage expectations, have good attention to detail with strong written and oral communication skills.
• You will have a relevant degree and/or professionally recognised marketing or communications qualification (such as CIM, etc).
To apply, please click on the button and send your Cover Note/CV with your contact details.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.