Bilingual - Customer Service Advisor - English & French
Location - City Centre, Bristol
Hours - 35 hours a week between 0800 - 1600 Mon - Sun (subject to change) Full flexability is required to cover all business opening times.
Start Date -31st March 2014
Contract - 3 Month Fixed Term
Salary - £16,500 per annum.
Based at our lively Bristol Call Centre, you won’t just have all the resources you need at your fingertips, but the team environment to motivate you to take charge of and develop your own progression!
*Please Note - Applicants MUST be fluent in English and French.*
Teleperformance are delighted to be working with a leading online digital photo service who have over 27 million members
We are looking for` a bi-lingual (English & French) Customer Service Advisor. You must be fluent or native in French & English (verbal and written). You will take inbound customer calls and help solve resolve various customer queires.
Objectives of the role
- Receive inbound customer calls, to achieve agreed targets and standards applied to the campaign/account.
- Resolve queries and complaints.
- Contribute to building an effective and cohesive team.
- Maintain customer requirements and contribute to the overall improvement of campaigns/accounts.
- Take ownership for own performance actively seeking opportunities to improve and develop.
- Professional and enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Able to use your initiative in a busy, high profile working environment and able to maintain a professional business image at all times.
- Confident, articulate with good PC skills
- Fluent or native in English & French verbal & written.
- Significant customer service experience essential, preferably in a contact centre environment
- Experience of handling customer complaints and managing customer expectations
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills
- Ability to handle a wide range of different complex enquiries in close succession in order to meet the demands of the many different types of callers.
- Able to build rapport and passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
- Professional, positive and a team-player
- Able to take ownership of each call and able to problem solve in order to resolve customer queries and complaints
- Self motivated and able to meet challenging targets
- Ability to actively promote additional products
- Experience in the rail/travel industry an advantage
Teleperformance UK offer a diverse range of contact centre solutions, consultancy and project work. Teleperformance operate on a global level with 249 centres across 47 countries. In the UK we have a combined workforce of over 6000 people operating from 13 locations and a number of in-sourced sites across Scotland, England and Northern Ireland. We are experts in the call centre services industry, and focus entirely on what we do best. We add value to our clients’ service by delivering creative solutions to meet all of their contact centre needs. We do this through the effective recruitment and development of our people, and operate some of the most innovative people management practices in the industry. Winning a number of prestigious industry awards is testament to this. These include Employer of the Year at the Orange National Business Awards for the UK.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested you can apply with us by going to our website at www.teleperformanceukcareers .co.uk and applying for the vacancy you are interested in; or you can send us your CV to careers.tpuk@ teleperformance.com; or finally you can give us a call on 08 45 272 6666. If you apply and the recruitment team try to contact you they will do from the number 08 45 272 6666
AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY