Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 25 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Our client is a very successful and expanding global provider of aircraft component services. They now require an AOG Support Executive on a permanent basis to provide customer support and ensuring contract customer requirements are processed in a timely manner inventory to increase sales revenues to all non-contracted customers.
- Handle all customer out of hours requirements.
- Respond to customer AOG and priority requirements in appropriate time frames.
- Deliver high quality customer service at all times.
- Manage customer accounts and contracts, including specific requirements.
- Trade company’s inventory by means of exchange, loan and sale.
- Purchase items for customer requirements and brokered transactions.
- Negotiate with customer and suppliers when needed.
- Understand customer culture and ways of trading.
- Maintain up to date market knowledge.
- Maximise all sales opportunities to ensure the highest revenues are achieved.
- Liaise with internal departments as the nature of the specific task may require.
- Train other members of the team and new employees in all functions and processes.
- Assist the Sales Team leader and Manager with all tasks as required.
Ideal Candidate Background:
- Preferred background in aviation or rotable trading.
- Preferred comprehensive understanding of aircraft spares and airline AOG requirements.
- Preferred previous experience working with customer in a 24 hour service environment.
- Professional and courteous phone manager.
- Ability to work with a number of existing and new IT systems.
- Be flexible and adaptable with working hours, process and procedures.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to plan coordinate and delegate work.
- Numerate, accurate with the ability to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and flexible with the ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Strong organisation and administration skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads
- Excellent computer literacy, highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook with some experience of Quantum.
- Own transport essential due to location
- Job type: Permanent, full-time, on a shift pattern, including early evenings and weekends.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.