Administrator for busy team in Redhill.
Towers Watson's technology and administration solutions help companies save money and improve service delivery while freeing HR to make strategic contributions to the business. We have worked with some of the world's leading organizations for over 25 years to provide benefit administration and outsourcing to over one million participants.
- Completing the processing of contribution investment, HR data, age related rebate interface files.
- Ensuring file processing is completed within the agreed targets and deadlines.
- Provide an efficient, professional service to meet all clients' needs and to promote the Towers Watson brand.
- Prepare relevant documentation for internal and external clients.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and communicate progress.
- Process daily, weekly and monthly interface files.
- Assist administration teams with basic office administration tasks.
- Review interface files when completed to advise client of any issues with the data supplied and contributions received
- Process age related rebate files.
- Review data errors on client files and make corrections as necessary
- Organise and file member files
- Set up new joiner records and input fund choices and contribution rates.
- Input data regarding members details onto interface files
- Prepare and send out joiner packs
- Ensure timely completion of timesheets
- Good keyboard and data entry skills.
- Knowledge of Excel / Word and good IT skills.
- Pass at C or above for Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent.
- Good communication skills.
- Numerical and accurate.
- Ability to use own initiative, be proactive and see tasks through to completion.
- Demonstrate an organised approach and an ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
Towers Watson is an Equal Opportunities Employer