Leigh Christou LLP More jobs from Leigh Christou LLP
Enthusiastic admin assistant with excellent communication skills required to assist a busy professional accountancy office. Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential. Full time, permanent position with training.
A varied role with duties encompassing all areas of administration including:
- Practice administration using Practice Management software to update files and archive information
- Receive and sort mail and other deliveries, prepare post for dispatch
- Order stock using recognised in-house procedures and maintain sufficient stock levels
- Shred confidential information on a regular basis
- Ensure smooth running of machinery by arranging service and repairs as required
- Update pre-printed stationary when required
- Deal with petty cash payments and receipts
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
- Deal with queries from clients and potential clients as well as suppliers
- Schedule appointments and maintain electronic diary
- Prepare letters and other documents including Bulletins, emails and invoices
- Assisting with ad hoc reports produced by the partners
- Set up client starter packs as required for all new clients sending out the required forms to HMRC for self assessment, corporation tax, VAT and PAYE
- Company Secretarial functions to ensure payment and submission of Annual Returns are made to Companies House within required deadlines
- Other general administrative and clerical support as required
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years experience in a administrative role, ideally within an accountancy firm and have a keen eye for detail.
The role requires a dedicated and enthusiastic individual who seeks progression within a demanding environment.
An attractive salary will be on offer to the most able candidate.
Please note that all applications for this position will be considered on their merit and candidates will be shortlisted for interview. If you have not heard from us by the end of February unfortunately your application has not been successful.