Sales and Service
A fantastic opportunity to work with one of Gloucester’s top employers. As well as a fantastic culture and work place, my client also has a number of great benefits on top of the starting salary.
To deliver results within a fast paced Sales & Service team. You will be responsible for achieving new business sales and retention of current business, across a range of products.
Working on a blend of incoming and outgoing contacts, you will deliver great customer experiences and be used to delivering consistently strong performance against target.
- To undertake incoming and outbound call activity on allocated products to meet and/ or exceed daily targets
- To deliver on conversion metrics defined for both inbound and outbound calls
- Ensure that all inbound or outbound calls are answered to agreed service levels, within parameters and to quality standards
- Utilise communication and negotiation techniques and skills to clearly explain the features and benefits of our products, ensuring that every customer receives a full complement of sales and upselling opportunities.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of all customer contact
- To acquire, maintain and record an accurate level of appropriate product and regulatory knowledge and skill as is appropriate for the role.
Key Performance Indicators:
- To meet and be accountable for both team and individual Objectives and Performance targets for both sales and retention to ensure targets are met or exceeded
- Documented attendance at regular 121 sessions with your manager and identify appropriate training and self-development within CPD framework.
- Contribute to a successful audit score both on individual audits along with team and business audits.
- Acquire and maintain accurate level of appropriate technical, product and regulatory knowledge and skill in accordance with the Training and Competency requirements, working to exceed minimum T&C competency levels
- Nil Errors and Omissions
Qualifications / Experience:
- Minimum 5 GCSE, Grades A-C including English and Maths, degree level preferred.
- Computer Literate
- Experience of working within a target driven, sales environment
To apply for this fantastic opportunity and for an immediate interview, please email your CV to Katie at i2i Recruitment.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.