An opportunity has arisen due to expansion to work for a leading Broker as an Account Executive
About the role
• You will deal with all commercial insurance risks.
• You will work to agreed new business targets
• To take ownership of customer accounts, resolving enquires and problems in a timely and efficient manner and maintaining a positive and growing relationship with customers.
• To actively seek feedback from customers and respond to feedback received
• You will proactively target new business.
• To own and effectively manage assigned commercial product promotions and sales campaigns in a compliant manner.
• To maintain technical knowledge and customer servicing skills.
My client is a leading insurance broker who deals with both commercial and personal lines products. They pride themselves on staff development and offer an excellent benefits package
• Proven new business and servicing experience working for an insurance broker
• Sound technical knowledge of commercial insurance
• Experience of visiting clients and putting on risk presentations
• Experience in providing specialised sales advice in the insurance market
• Good keyboard skills including Microsoft Office, e-mail and Internet
• A thorough understanding of the insurance market and products
For further information contact Paul Scholes in confidence