40 x Class 1 drivers required to start 7th February 2016, inductions required prior the start dates.
Winner are recruiting for one of the largest logistics company in UK, and we have the honourable pleasure of recruiting for them.
Based in Cannock, you will be required to work on what is know as an FTE model, this is based on Full time equivalent status. Runs are organised daily with start time to suit all, and the operation runs 24/7 early, day, afternoon and nights 5 over 7 shift pattern.
New vehicles, minimal handball and good knowledge of WTR (Working Time Regulation, Drivers hours).
Ideal candidate will require the following:
- Hold Class 1 licence for min of 2 years
- Have min of 180 days driving experience on the UK roads with 24 months
- Max 6 minor endorsements that are active on licence (SP, CU, TS)
- UK Licence, Full CPC
- Customer focused
- WTR and drivers hours knowledge, minimal infringement reported.
- Able to work weekends
- Flexible work approach as some runs can be changed to fore fill customer needs
- Able to start on the 7th February, with induction.
This is a great opportunity for the right drivers, and this will be ongoing long term contract.
Call Jeff, Nick, Olivia or Jamie for immediate registration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job