1st Line Support Analyst / Help Desk Analyst : New Starters & Transfers : Energy Trading
Start Date: 27th January 2014
World Leading Global Energy Trading Company has an exciting opportunity for a Helpdesk Onboarding Coordinator to join the team based at The Strand near Charing Cross mainline station.
The Trading Integrated Support (TIS) team provides fist-line IT support within a busy and demanding Trading environment. TIS operates between 07:00 and 18:00 on a rota basis, and works closely with their support colleagues in North America and Asia, to provide a 'follow-the- sun’ support model.
About The Role:
The role involves working as part of the TIS team undertaking a range of background activities, primarily facilitating the on-boarding of new starters to ensure they are fully operational from an IT perspective, on day-1 of joining Trading.
- Act as the Trading Staff Movement Co-coordinator for new starters and transfers
- Helping with internal processes, such as coordinating new PC rollouts
- Help manage the support ticket queue
- Help with document preparation and knowledge management
- Support for various projects and initiatives as required
Since the role involves liaising with new starters and transfers into Trading, many of whom are senior leaders, plus working with various IT service suppliers, key attributes are well-developed people skills and excellent organisational abilities. Developing rapport and building relationships are vital attributes for this role.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational abilities
- Service orientated with the desire to deliver only the very Highest Service Levels
- Proactive Nature and Working well under pressure
- Clear and confident communicator
- Good IT skills, including MS Office, and an enthusiasm for technology
- IT support experience
- Experience of call-logging systems
- Experience of creating documentation
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dunn & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.