Offer ends 30/06/2013 Save 10%
Financial options£59.99 Deposit 0% APR
- Course type Distance learning course
- Duration 80-100 Hours, Part-time
This is a knowledge based qualification; it is suitable for:
- Students who may not yet be employed within a school
- All support staff roles in schools, including school administrator, receptionist, library assistant, IT support worker, learning support assistant, teaching assistant, caretaker, lunch-time assistant
- Those who work directly with children and young people
- Students who require initial training or an induction to a new role
The CACHE Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools qualification is an introduction to the role and responsibilities of teaching assistants.
The qualification will provide learners with an understanding of the knowledge needed when working directly with children or young people in school environments.
The Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools is a knowledge based qualification and thus a school placement is not needed in order to successfully complete this course.
Qualification Number: 500/9963/2
To gain the qualification learners will need to achieve 12 credits from the 4 units below.
Please note: Online access is required in order to complete this course.
As well as a rewarding career, the starting salary for a Teaching Assistant ranges from around £11,000 to £16,000. A Higher Level Teaching Assistant could earn up to £18,000 a year. A fully-qualified FE Teacher can earn between £22,000 and £33,000 a year. - C&Q Qualification Guide 2009
Qualification:CACHE Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools
On completion of this course you will receive the CACHE 3 Level Award in Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools (QCF) qualification. This qualification is listed on the QCF (Qualification Number: 500/9963/2).
CACHE is the UK's only specialist awarding organisation for the children and adult care sectors. CACHE continue to develop the most up to date and relevant qualifications for the new QCF and work closely with Sector Skills Councils to ensure the highest level of quality and a cutting-edge service to their customers, our learners, and the sector.