- Price £750
- Course type Distance learning course
- Duration Part-time
- Qualification Other regulated/accredited qualification (Nationally recognised qualification)
- Awarded by NCFE
Tutor is available to students.
At EBD Training Solutions we specialise in delivering distance learning and fast track assessor; teacher trainer and management qualifications.
Why Choose EBD?
- Accredited NCFE centre, Graded Excellent in ALL areas with Direct Claims Status
- Fast track your career with our fast track courses
- Flexible, online training that fits around your commitments
- Easy and manageable instalment plans available
- EBD will provide you with the training and support to meet your learning requirements
- Our expert assessor/ mentors will guide you through every step of your course
- Online learning resources and Moodle site
- 100% learner completion and success rates
Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (15 credits) £750
For practitioners who assess performance in the workplace and also assess knowledge.
This Certificate consists of::
Unit 1 Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment (3 credits)
Unit 2 Assess Occupational Competence in the Work Environment (6 credits)
Unit 3 Assessing Vocational Skills, Knowledge and Understanding (6 credits)
Level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment (1 unit, 3 credits)
A knowledge-only Award for those who need to know about assessment but who are not currently practicing e.g. aspiring assessors or quality managers.
Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment (2 units, 9 credits)
For practitioners who assess the achievement of competence in a work environment using some of the following assessment methods: observation, examining work products, oral questioning and discussion, use of others (e.g. witnesses), learner statements and Recognising Prior Attainment (RPA).
Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement (2 units, 9 credits)
For practitioners who assess achievement in vocationally-related situations e.g. classrooms or workshops and who use some of the following assessment methods: assessments in simulated environments, skills tests, oral and written questions, assignments, projects, case studies and RPA.
This course comes with full use of our online learing resources and Moodle site.