- Price £750
- Course type Distance learning course
- Duration Part-time
- Qualification Other regulated/accredited qualification (Nationally recognised qualification)
- Awarded by NCFE
Tutor is available to students.
At EBD Training Solutions we specialise in delivering distance learning and fast track assessor; teacher trainer and management qualifications.
Why Choose EBD?
- Accredited NCFE centre, Graded Excellent in ALL areas with Direct Claims Status
- Fast track your career with our fast track courses
- Flexible, online training that fits around your commitments
- Easy and manageable instalment plans available
- EBD will provide you with the training and support to meet your learning requirements
- Our expert assessor/ mentors will guide you through every step of your course
- Online learning resources and Moodle site
- 100% learner completion and success rates
Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (15 credits) £750
For practitioners who assess performance in the workplace and also assess knowledge.
This Certificate consists of::
Unit 1 Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment (3 credits)
Unit 2 Assess Occupational Competence in the Work Environment (6 credits)
Unit 3 Assessing Vocational Skills, Knowledge and Understanding (6 credits)
Level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment (1 unit, 3 credits)
A knowledge-only Award for those who need to know about assessment but who are not currently practicing e.g. aspiring assessors or quality managers.
Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment (2 units, 9 credits)
For practitioners who assess the achievement of competence in a work environment using some of the following assessment methods: observation, examining work products, oral questioning and discussion, use of others (e.g. witnesses), learner statements and Recognising Prior Attainment (RPA).
Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement (2 units, 9 credits)
For practitioners who assess achievement in vocationally-related situations e.g. classrooms or workshops and who use some of the following assessment methods: assessments in simulated environments, skills tests, oral and written questions, assignments, projects, case studies and RPA.
This course comes with full use of our online learing resources and Moodle site.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials and you will have no contract with Reed.