Free Online Learning
Do you want to learn new skills for free and gain a recognised qualification?
Then why not join the vision2learn e-learning community, which offers accredited qualifications online.
If you are currently employed or unemployed and over the age of 19, one of the following vocational courses could be ideal for you:
- Equality and Diversity Level 2
- Customer Service Level 2
- Business and Administration Level 2
- Essential IT Skills Level 2
- Essential IT Skills Level 1
- Coaching Sport Level 2
A few benefits:
- Update your skills
- Refresh your knowledge
- Train for your career
- Achieve an employer-recognised qualification
- Get back to work after a break.
Convenient, flexible, practical
With vision2learn you can:
- Learn online via your internet-connected computer
- Fit study around your busy lifestyle
- Study from home or work, with no classes to attend
- Receive expert help from an online tutor, employed by a college in your local area.
Am I eligible for a free course?
Funded places are currently available providing you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You can be employed or unemployed
- You must be aged 19+
- You must have access to an internet-connected PC
- You must have been an EU resident for at least three years
- No qualification requirements necessary for entry