Welcome to Pitman Training
Pitman Training is the UK's leading provider of office and business skills training. The reason is that employers love people who are Pitman trained - gaining a Pitman Certificate or Diploma has a huge positive impact on personal confidence, ensuring the best employment opportunities.
Thousands of people have successfully undertaken Pitman Training programmes; they’ve progressed their careers, raised their salaries and broadened their horizons as a result.
We have a range of diplomas recognised by employers both nationally and internationally including PA/Secretarial, Business with IT and Bookkeeping. Our diplomas give you the essential skills required by employers today.
Alongside your diploma, we help you with the entire application process. From applying for jobs to preparing you for the interview, our aim is to assist you at each stage of the application process so that you achieve your dream job. Our diplomas start when you want to start; not when a college term starts. With our flexible opening hours, you can study at a time that suits you.
Over the years, many students have found career satisfaction and success after completing a Pitman Training course. There are numerous benefits to be gained from taking a Pitman Training course. Here are some of the main reasons students choose Pitman.
- Certificate of Higher Education in Business & Management
- Updating IT skills to keep ahead of the rest IT is fast-moving and always changing so in today’s competitive world it’s really important to have up-to-date skills. Pitman Training offers a comprehensive range of courses from fast updates of the latest Microsoft Office programmes to career-changing diplomas.
- Getting back to work If you’re looking for work, taking a Pitman Training course can boost your confidence and ensure that you have the up-to-date skills employers really want and respect.
- Changing career Pitman Training has helped many people change career – from directing traffic in Dover to becoming a respected Legal Secretary, from financial sales to a fully-fledged AMSPAR recognised Medical Secretary. If you want to change direction, then have a close look at our specialist diplomas.
- Promotion at work Sometimes you need that little bit extra or some specific new skills to secure a promotion. Our comprehensive range of courses has helped many people do just that – from topping up shorthand through preparing financial accounts, to fully fledged BTEC accredited management training.
Pitman Training is not only highly respected in its own right, but our courses and diplomas are also accredited by a number of key bodies. These are listed below.
- BCS (Chartered Institute for IT)
- Career Transition Partnership
- City & Guilds
- IAB (International Association of Bookkeepers)
- ILA Scotland
- Microsoft IT Academy
- Microsoft Certified Partner
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
- OCR (Oxford Cambridge and RSA examination board)
- University of Stirling