Do you want to follow a chosen career path? Have a career change or simply take a step up the career ladder? Then Harriet Ellis Training and Recruitment Group is the service for you.
Harriet Ellis Training and Recruitment Group offers its clients a two pronged attack one of providing first class training courses and the other a professional successful recruitment service, making this an ideal choice for all clients. Harriet Ellis Training and Recruitment Group will not only provide you with opportunities to attend professionally run training courses but also help you to achieve the final goal of a position of employment.
Harriet Ellis Training and Recruitment Group courses are designed and delivered by highly skilled tutors who are knowledgeable and passionate about helping others learn. Each tutor has great experience in the subjects they teach as well as having the necessary qualifications to ensure a complete learning process. In addition each tutor remains a breast of their industry with practical work based experiences of their own which they can bring to the course syllabus too.
At Harriet Ellis Training and Recruitment Group we are proud to be accredited the National Examining Body of Dental Nurses (NEBDN), City and Guilds, English Speaking Board (ESB) so on and so forth. Please review our list of specialist training courses will enable you to take full advantage of reviewing the diverse range of training courses and bespoke training packages we offer here on Reeds training board. However, if you are unable to find what it is you need here or would like to have more information then please don't hesitate to contact us.
Take the next step and advance your career
At Harriet Ellis Training and Recruitment Group we enable individuals to think beyond the acquisition of knowledge and skills, to their successful application in the workplace.
By treating everyone as an individual and tailoring our approach, we are able to help our Clients excel beyond their own high standards.
Harriet Ellis Training and Recruitment Group’s Approach to learning
- Practical and hands-on - we focus on providing learning and putting it into practice. Through this approach participants' confidence is increased in a risk free environment.
- Interactive Classes - all class sizes are optimised to allow a high level of interaction. Maximum class sizes on Harriet Ellis training courses vary between 10 and 15 students per course.
- Challenge and stimulate - through interactive classes, we create a safe and risk-free environment in which the consultant can challenge and participate to enable them to confront and overcome skill gap areas and develop confidence.
- Self-analysis - helping individuals understand their current strengths and weaknesses is key to enabling effective learning. Through a range of activities, including surveys, trainer assisted discussion groups and video role-plays, we help to increase participants' own self-awareness.
- Effective learning materials - our expert consultants use the highest quality training materials to assist the learning experience.
- Appropriate materials to the learning need - these include, use of video, tutorials, role-play, case studies, self-analysis surveys and use of relevant technologies.
- Action plans - during the course participants develop action plans to enable them to transfer their learning back to the work place.
- Feedback on progression - Our course tutors continually keep you updated to your progress on the courses and will identify and address your strengths and weaknesses.
Refer a friend and receive a recommendation bonus
Recommend a friend or a family member to us at Harriet Ellis on one of our training courses and once they have booked we will be able to offer you a recommendation bonus of £50 by simply recommending us! So remember to spread the word and you can also use become a fan on our Facebook and follow us on Twitter as tools to help aid your recommendations !!!!
Get in touch
To register onto any of our professional training courses or for help and guidance choosing the right course for you please call one of our team on:
Phone: 01708 776 050