CIM - Chartered Institute of Marketing
We're more than just marketing
The Chartered Institute of Marketing is the world's largest organisation for professional marketers, but did you know we also offer a range of sales qualifications?
Based on the National Occupational Standards for Sales and delivered exclusively via our direct study centre, CIM Academy, our sales qualifications not only offer a flexible way for you to learn new skills and gain knowledge in the sales arena but will help you accelerate your sales career.
When you study with us you will gain access to:
- Excellent quality resources and expertise.
- Outstanding tuition – from course directors who are leaders in their field.
- A highly supportive network – from a dedicated support team, course directors and fellow delegates.
- Excellent pass rates and awards for outstanding achievement.
- An unrivalled reputation – over 90% of our delegates would recommend us.
- A choice of locations – study in central London or at Moor Hall, the home of CIM.
Choose a qualification that's right for you:
Whether you're just starting out in sales or want to brush on your sales techniques, our sales qualifications have been designed with a firm emphasis on the application of practical sales tools and techniques, and provide a guide to skills expected of today's sales practitioners.
Certificate in Professional Sales Practice (level 1)
Gain a thorough and intensive introduction to sales whether you're just starting out in the profession or want to develop your skills.
Advanced Certificate in Professional Sales Management Practice (level 2)
Build practical skills in operational management and formalise your practical experience.
Advanced Certificate in Account Management Practice (level 2)
Build practical skills in account management and effective relationships with your accounts.
Intensive Diploma in Strategic Sales Practice (level 3)
Uncover solutions to real-life business issues of direct relevance to your business.