AIFC Amalgam8 Ltd
DON'T DELAY START TODAY! CALL 01636 593990 or EMAIL
We Are Not Private Investigators!
This course is not to be confused with Private Investigation. We have opted to teach disciplines which do not bring our successful candidates into a confrontational environment and so we do not teach process serving or debt recovery. We have opted to deliver training and techniques at specific areas where Insurers, Claims Management Companies and Solicitors have outlined to us a lack of existing skillsets amongst current investigators operating in their industries with no in depth training or knowledge.
Why Incident / Fraud & Claims Investigation?
- Due to the increase in fraudulent claims, demand for Incident Investigators is growing.
- Train & Work around your existing commitments, via our flexible training and work programmes.
- Flexible hours, offering you a better work/life balance.
- No previous experience required.
- No upper age limit, there is no substitute in this industry for experience of life.
- Career satisfaction by providing an invaluable service to the Public, Insurance & Legal Services.
- Earning potential commensurate with quality, reliability & consistency.
- Increase your earning potential even further through referral work and established work providers.
Why Train With Amalgam Training?
- We are part of a larger network of organisations who are Specialist providers of Incident/Accident Investigation & Training to the Insurance & Legal Services Sector.
- Incident / Fraud & Claims Investigation training is our specialist field and we are recognised and highly regarded by industry professionals.
- We provide the complete package (Training & Work), so that you can enter your new career with total confidence.
- Ongoing course and work support.
- Guaranteed work introductions*
- Accredited training by the only awarding body developing specific qualifications in Incident / Fraud & Claims Investigation at Level 4 and recognised by leading industry stakeholders.