- Price £379
- Course type Classroom course
- Duration 2 days , PartTime, FullTime
This course provides students with the skills needed of a professional receptionist.
The main course is delivered over two days with cost effective technical skills add-ons available as extras to bolster other skills.
Furthermore, the structure of this course consists of live and very interactive tutor sessions.
- The job role of a professional receptionist
- The importance of the first impression.
- Know your company so you can project its image.
- The importance and effect of personal appearance
- The friendly but professional approach.
- Effective listening
- Know regular clients and let this be seen
- Communication skills for receptionist, the importance of body language
- The importance of quality customer service
- The ability to be assertive
- Multi tasking and multiple simultaneous clients
- Telephones and their effective use
- Difficult situations
- Use of positive but firm techniques