Who is it for?
This course is aimed at project managers and aspiring project managers. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including: Project Board members, Team Managers, Project Assurance, Project Support and operational line managers/staff.
This course is ideal for entry-level candidates.
What jobs will I qualify for?
Upon finishing the PRINCE2® Foundation course:
- Project Administrator
- PMO Cordinator
In these roles you could earn up to £32,000 per annum.
(source: reed.co.uk Salary Checker, 2013, UK Only)
When can I start?
You can enrol at any time - start now.
Are there any requirements?
There are no formal requirements before starting this course.
What skills will I gain?
The PRINCE2® Foundation qualification is the first of two PRINCE2® qualifications required to become a PRINCE2® Practitioner. The PRINCE2® Foundation qualification will teach you the fundamentals of PRINCE2® principles and terminology. Once qualified you will be recognised as a valuable member of a project team applying the PRINCE2® methodology.
The training received in the PRINCE2® Foundation course will prepare you for the following exam modules:
- Overview of project management (PRINCE2®: 2009-aligned)
- Project organization, planning and risk (PRINCE2®: 2009-aligned)
- Project quality, change and progress (PRINCE2®: 2009-aligned)
- Starting up, initiating and directing a project (PRINCE2®: 2009-aligned)
- Controlling, managing and closing a project (PRINCE2®: 2009-aligned)
- Tailoring PRINCE2® to a project environment (PRINCE2®: 2009-aligned)
What support is available?
- Your training takes place through easy-to-navigate video, audio and interactive tutorials
- At the end of each section you will have the opportunity to sit multiple-choice practice tests to check how you are getting on
- LiveChat Mentors, and our Student Support team, will be available to help you along the way
How will I be assessed?
1 Exam, this can be sat online and will need to be booked separately - speak to your Learning Consultant for more details.
Start Today. Call your PRINCE2® Specialist Learning Consultant on 0207 980 2842.
PRINCE2® is a registered trademark of the Cabinet Office.
All PRINCE2® courses are provided in partnership with Robust IT and ILX.
020 7980 2842