Enquire now for pricing information
Financial optionsPayment plans available (Conditions apply). Please contact a Learning Consultant for more information.
- Course type Online course
- Duration 25 Hours, Part-time
- Qualification PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner
- Awarded by APMG-International
Exam is included.
Enrol now and get an Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate equivalent to 10% of your course price*. Hurry offer ends 24 December 2014.
*Terms and conditions apply
Who is it for?
This course is aimed at project managers and aspiring project managers. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including: Project Board members, Team Managers, Project Assurance, Project Support and operational line managers/staff.
This course is ideal for entry-level candidates looking to pursue a career in project management, who are then keen to kick on to more senior roles. By offering you the opportunity to certify with the PRINCE2® Practitioner as soon as you’ve completed Foundation, this course will ensure that you are ready to tackle the more complex applications of the PRINCE2® methodology.
What jobs will I qualify for?
Upon completing your PRINCE2® Foundation you will qualify to be:
- Project Administrator
- PMO Co-Ordinator
In these roles, you could earn up to £32,000 per annum (source: reed.co.uk Salary Checker, 2013, UK Only).
Upon completing your PRINCE2® Practitioner you will qualify to be:
- Project Manager
- Programme Co-Ordinator
In these roles, you could earn up to £50,000 per annum (source: reed.co.uk Salary Checker, 2013, UK Only).
When can I start?
You can enrol at any time - start today.
Are there any requirements?
A PRINCE2 manual is required to complete the PRINCE2 Practitioner certification within this package. This can be included within your course – ask your Learning Consultant for further information.
What skills will I gain?
The PRINCE2® Foundation qualification is the first of two PRINCE2® qualifications required to become a PRINCE2® Practitioner. The PRINCE2® Foundation qualification will teach you the fundamentals of PRINCE2® principles and terminology. Once qualified you will be recognised as a valuable member of a project team applying the PRINCE2® methodology.
Your PRINCE2® Practitioner course will prepare you for senior Project Management positions by building upon the fundamentals covered in the PRINCE2® Foundation.
- Course Introduction
- PRINCE2® Overview and Principles
- PRINCE2® Processes
- PRINCE2® Themes – Part 1
- PRINCE2® Themes – Part 2
- PRINCE2® Case Study
- PRINCE2® Exam Technique
- Mock Exam Simulator
- Introduction into PRINCE2® Practitioner
- PRINCE2® Process
- Model Walkthrough
- PRINCE2® Project Scenarios
- Business Case Simulation
- Organisation Simulation
- Quality Simulation
- Product Breakdown Structure Simulation
- Management of Risk Simulation
- Marking up the PRINCE2® Manual
- Practical Practitioner Exercises
- Practitioner Exam Technique
- Exam Simulator
What support is available?
- Virtual Learning – you will be able to arrange one-to-one sessions with experienced tutors to help you through course content. They can be contacted via email and phone and their contact details will be given to you when you login
- Exam practice – accurate simulations of your final exam will let you know your revision needs and whether you’re ready to book your exam. These offer the best possible preparation before completing your certification
- Digital Tutor to guide you through your course material
- Weekly online seminars to help learners with key topics
- Interactive sessions throughout the course – this course will teach you how to use it
- Template manager – full of useful document templates that you can use at work right away
- ILX Connect – you will have your own point of contact at ILX to help you with any technical issues you may face
- This course material can be accessed via mobile (tablet, smartphone, iPad etc.) – please not, some interactive content will only be available via desktop.
- Exams and the PRINCE2® manual can be included within your course. Ask your Learning Consultant for further details
How will I be assessed?
In order to complete these certifications you will be required to pass two exams, PRINCE2® Foundation and PRINCE2® Practitioner.
These exams can be booked as part of your course. Ask your Learning Consultant for further details.
What should I do next? For a free consultation call a Project Management specialist Learning Consultant on 0207 980 2843 or enquire online today to request a call back.
PRINCE2® is a registered trademark of the Cabinet Office.
All PRINCE2® courses are provided in partnership with ILX, SkillSoft and Robust IT.
020 7980 2843