Enquire now for pricing information
Financial optionsPayment plans available (Conditions apply). Please contact a Learning Consultant for more information.
- Course type Online course
- Duration 57 Hours, Part-time
- Qualification PMI Project Management Professional - PMP
- Awarded by PMI
Tutor is available to students.
Who is it for?
The PMP recognises demonstrated competence in leading and directing project teams. If you’re an experienced project manager looking to solidify your skills, stand out to employers and maximise your earning potential, the PMP credential is the right choice for you. The PMP certification is the ideal step for any project manager aspiring to more senior roles or more responsibility as it is a globally renowned confirmation of all the competencies you would need to excel in this field.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Project Manager
- Programme Manager
In these roles, you could earn up to £40,000 per annum (source: reed.co.uk Salary Checker, 2013, UK Only).
When can I start?
You can enrol at any time - start today.
Are there any requirements?
In order to complete this certification you will need:
A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects
A four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent) and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects
35 hours of project management education (This condition is satisfied by this course, as SkillSoft is a registered PMI course provider).
What skills will I gain?
Upon completing this PMI Project Management Professional course, you will be able to demonstrate to potential employers your competency in the following:
- Preparing the project plan
- Initiating, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing a project
- Project scheduling
- Budgeting and controlling costs
- Implementing human resource management
- Performance reporting and stakeholder management
- Planning, identifying and analysing project risk
In order to complete your PMI Project Management Professional certification you will be required to complete the following course material:
- Direct, Monitor, and Control Project Work
- Project Requirements and Defining Scope
- Monitoring and Controlling Project Scope
- Estimating Activity Resources and Durations
- Developing and Controlling the Project Schedule
- Defining and Sequencing Project Activities
- Planning Project Costs
- Controlling Project Costs
- Plan Quality Management
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Planning Project Human Resources
- Managing Project Human Resources
- Plan and Manage Project Communications
- Control Project Communications
- Risk Management Planning
- Identifying Project Risks
- Performing Risk Analysis
- Risk Response and Control
- Planning Project Procurement Management
- Managing Procurements
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Managing and Controlling Stakeholder Engagement
What support is available?
- LiveChat and Email with expert Tutors provided by SkillSoft, the world leader in e-learning.
- Hands-on interactive exercises - learn by doing
- Practice certification exams to test your readiness
- Regular course updates - never out of date
- Daily certification email to keep you on track
How will I be assessed?
You will be required to pass the PMP exam.
This will require booking and purchasing separately.
What should I do next? For a free consultation call a PMI specialist Learning Consultant on 0207 980 2843 or enquire online today to request a call back.
020 7980 2843