Enquire now for pricing information
Financial optionsInterest Free Payment Plan Available
- Course type Online course
- Duration 56 Hours, Part-time
- Qualification PMI Certified Associate in Project Management
- Awarded by PMI
Tutor is available to students.
Who is it for?
The PMI Certified Associate in Project Management certification is an ideal stepping stone for anyone looking to progress a career in project management. Whether you’re working in a project role and looking to move up to a more senior position, or employed in a different specialism and looking to transfer your skills to project management, the CAPM is a globally renowned confirmation of your competencies.
If you’re a less experienced project team member looking to demonstrate your commitment to project management, improve your ability to manage larger projects and earn additional responsibility, and stand out to potential employers, the CAPM certification is right for you.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Project Administrator
- PMO Co-ordinator
In these roles, you could earn up to £32,000 per annum (source: reed.co.uk Salary Checker, 2013, UK Only).
When can I start?
You can enrol at any time - start today.
Are there any requirements?
In order to complete this certification you will need:
A secondary diploma (high school or global equivalent)
at least 1,500 hours experience
23 hours of project management education by the time you sit for the exam (This condition is satisfied by this course, as SkillSoft is a registered PMI course provider).
What skills will I gain?
Upon completing this PMI Certified Associate in Project Management course, you will be able to demonstrate to potential employers your competency in the following:
- Prepare a project plan
- Initiate a project
- Execute, monitor, control and close a project
- Estimate activity costs
- Plan for quality
- Perform quality assurance
In order to complete your PMI Certified Associate in Project Management certification, you will be required to complete the following course material:
- Direct, Monitor, and Control Project Work
- Project Requirements and Defining Scope
- Monitoring and Controlling Project Scope
- Estimating Activity Resources and Durations
- Developing and Controlling the Project Schedule
- Defining and Sequencing Project Activities
- Planning Project Costs
- Controlling Project Costs
- Plan Quality Management
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Planning Project Human Resources
- Managing Project Human Resources
- Plan and Manage Project Communications
- Control Project Communications
- Risk Management Planning
- Identifying Project Risks
- Performing Risk Analysis
- Risk Response and Control
- Planning Project Procurement Management
- Managing Procurements
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Managing and Controlling Stakeholder Engagement
What support is available?
- LiveChat and Email with expert Tutors provided by SkillSoft, the world leader in e-learning.
- Hands-on interactive exercises - learn by doing
- Practice certification exams to test your readiness
- Regular course updates - never out of date
- Daily certification email to keep you on track
How will I be assessed?
You will be required to pass the CAPM exam.
This will require booking and purchasing separately.
What should I do now? For a free consultation call a PMI specialist Learning Consultant on 0207 980 2843 or enquire online today to request a call back.