£2,795 - £2,945
Financial optionsAffordable monthly instalments
- Course type Distance learning course
- Duration 7 Months, Part-time
- Awarded by Active IQ
Exam is included.
Tutor is available to students.
The aim of this qualification is to recognise the skills, knowledge and competence required for an individual to work unsupervised as a personal trainer. This includes being able to offer one-to-one training, baseline assessment, nutritional advice and progressive programming which is specific to the individual needs of a client. On course completion The Training Room will guarantee students an interview with one of the UK’s leading gyms such as David Lloyd, Fitness First, LA Fitness, Pure Gym, DW Sports and many more. Some of our courses can guarantee positions on course completion with Fitness First, LA Fitness, DW Sports and Pure Gym.
Who is it for?
This course is best for students who have other commitments and are unable to commit to our 6 week fast track course. It consists of home learning and 1 weekend of every month in an academy classroom for 6 months. Anyone can apply for our course. All you need is a passion for sport, health & fitness.
• Anatomy and physiology including:- the heart and circulatory system, the musculoskeletal system, postural and core stability, the nervous, endocrine and energy systems and their relation to exercise and health.
• How to maintain health, safety and welfare in a variety of fitness environments, including the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults.
• How to programme safe and effective exercise for a range of clients, the health benefits of physical activity and the importance of healthy eating.
• How to communicate with clients effectively, and motivate clients to adhere to an exercise programme.
• How to apply the principles of nutrition to support client goals as part of an exercise and physical activity programme.
• How to design, manage, and adapt a personal training programme with apparently healthy adults of all ages.
• How to deliver exercise and physical activity as part of a programme for apparently healthy adults of all ages.
Pleas note this course is avaliable for immediate start if required.
Gym Instructor, Personal Trainer.
LEVEL 2 > LEVEL 3