- Price £12,950
- Course type Classroom course
- Duration 1 Year, Full-time
Exam is included.
Tutor is available to students.
The BPP MSc Finance offers a flexible study programme with face-to-face and online teaching. Our Masters in Finance teaches you the latest quantitative tools and financial analysis techniques used by industry experts. To help you apply this knowledge at the highest level, you'll be taught by financial practitioners with international experience, as well as renowned academics. Teaching is divided evenly between lectures and small group sessions with a strong emphasis on practical skills, real-world financial modelling and simulations. You'll also benefit from lab sessions using the leading financial technologies and databases, including Bloomberg, Reuters 3000X and Datastream. Your personal tutor will offer support and guidance throughout the programme.
Who is it for?
Our MSc Finance (Investment Management) degree is for graduates and finance professionals looking to secure a career in banking or finance. A globally respected qualification, it combines the most relevant academic teaching with the invigorating reality of working in today's financial world – making you a priceless asset to your company from day one.
Our MSc Finance programme is divided into three stages:
- Stage one: four core modules covering fundamental financial theory and practice, teaching you basic modelling, analysis and quantitative tools.
- Stage two: one of five streams depending on your career aspirations - behavioural finance, quantitative financial trading, entrepreneurial finance, corporate finance and investment management.
- Stage three: options to prepare for the CFA exams, complete a practical finance project or an academic dissertation, as well as combining additional electives outside of your specialised field.
You'll be assessed module-by-module using a combination of coursework, closed-book exams and supervised projects. They're all designed to replicate the day-to-day challenges you'll face in the workplace.
You'll need a 2:1 honours degree or above (or equivalent) in any subject from a recognised UK or overseas institution. If your first language is not English, you'll need an IELTS level 6.5 score