Financial optionsPayment plans available (Conditions apply). Please contact a Learning Consultant for more information.
- Course type Online course
- Duration 6 Months, Part-time
- Qualification Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Awarded by Microsoft
Fast track your qualification - book now and save 50%
** Please note: This course is a fast-track option and exam bookings will not be available after Wednesday 31st July. If you wish to complete this qualification you will need to finish your studies and pass your exam by this date. **
Advance your database career with a globally recognised Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist credential and demonstrate to employers your knowledge and experience in SQL Server 2008.
Hone your database skills to design, create, and configure database objects using the SQL Server 2008 Management Studio. Gain this MCTS and make your CV stand out from the crowd of other job applicants.
• LiveChat and Email
• My Mentor expert support
• Daily certification email to keep you on track
• Regular course updates - never out of date!
• Hands-on interactive exercises - learn by doing
• Practice certification exams to test your readiness
Skills you’ll gain
• Implementing Tables and Views
• Implementing Programming Objects
• Working with Query Fundamentals
• Applying Additional Query Techniques
• Working with Additional SQL Server Components
• Working with XML Data
• Gathering Performance Information
Once you’re certified
The MCTS certification will open doors to career opportunities. And with over 1,000 project based jobs advertised, reed.co.uk is the ideal place to look for your next role.
Did you know?
“The added market value that a certification brings can be as high as 30%-40%.”
Source:The value of certification, A Microsoft® Learning Whitepape
Benefits of the MCTS certification:
• Job opportunities
• Career progression
• Higher salary
• Job satisfaction
• Up-to-date skills
• Employer and peer recognition
• Personal growth and confidence
70-433: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Database Development
• creating and implementing database objects
• creating and modifying table and index partitions
• running queries and manipulating data
• performing advanced query techniques
• creating and implementing programming objects
• querying and managing XML data
• using SQL Server 2008 messaging, full-text search, scripts, and track changes
• gathering performance data