- Price Enquire now for pricing information
- Course type Online course
- Duration 6 Hours, Part-time
Tutor is available to students.
Who is it for?
Whatever job you’re looking to do, MOS training helps you present yourself as truly knowledgeable and differentiates you in a competitive job market. For employers, identifying candidates with the Microsoft Office skills helps them in making job placement decisions. Show employers that they need only train you the particulars of your role, not how to use the tools.
What is it about?
Get that job by boosting your CV with the skills employers are looking for. Completing the Microsoft PowerPoint Expert 2010 training demonstrates these skills and differentiates you as committed to growing them to develop your career prospects.
You will be learning on SkillSoft software. SkillSoft is the world leader in e-learning for businesses, and is used by multinational companies such as FedEx, Hilton, VirginMedia and Hewlett Packard. By training with SkillSoft you will be working with an industry recognised organisation and investing in training that employers already know and trust.
When can I start?
You can enrol at any time - start today.
Are there any requirements?
There are no formal requirements for this course.
The Microsoft PowerPoint MOS certification covers exams Beginning PowerPoint and Advanced PowerPoint, which contain the following material
- Getting Started with PowerPoint 2010
- Visually Enhancing PowerPoint 2010 Presentations
- Adding Images to Presentations in PowerPoint 2010
- Using Multimedia and Animations in PowerPoint 2010
- Using Advanced Slide Show Tools in PowerPoint 2010
- Collaborating and Sharing Presentations in PowerPoint 2010
What support is available?
- Your training takes place through easy-to-navigate video, audio and interactive tutorials
- At the end of each section you will have the opportunity to sit multiple-choice practice tests to check how you are getting on
- LiveChat Mentors, and our Student Support team, will be available to help you along the way
How will I be assessed?
This course will prepare you for the MOS PowerPoint exam, 77-884. This will require booking and purchasing separately.
What should I do next? For a free consultation call a specialist Essential Skills Learning Consultant on 0207 980 2844 or enquire online today to request a call back.