- Price £200
- Course type Online course
- Duration 500 Hours Available, Part-time
- Qualification Microsoft
Massive Offer!! 38 Day to Day Microsoft Office Skills Courses.
Please note this offer of £99 is only avaliable whilst stocks last, with Limited course places - first come first served.
Get the office job you require with e-Careers interactive Microsoft Office Training package will give you ALL the 38 courses listed below! So that you have all the knowledge you will need to get that dream office job!
Our learning system comes with our user friendly real time course tracking facility that will keep constant analysis of your training progress.
Step by step modules are designed to take you by the hand from the very basic Microsoft Office courses, through to advanced tasks and project skills.
Includes: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Office and much more!
Total Course Duration: (ALL 38 courses listed below included) 500+ Hours
- PC Computer Basics - Duration: 35 Hours
- Microsoft Access 2007 - Duration: 9 Hours
- Microsoft Access 2007 Advanced- Duration: 9 Hours
- Microsoft Access 2003 to 2010 Upgrade - Duration: 10 Hours
- Microsoft Access 2010 - Duration: 3 Hours
- Crystal Reports XI - Duration: 21 Hours
- Microsoft Excel 2007 - Duration: 9 Hours
- Microsoft Excel 2007 Advanced - Duration: 13 Hours
- Microsoft Excel 2010 (MOS) Certified - Duration: 11 Hours
- Lotus Notes R5 - Duration: 43 Hours
- Microsoft Office 2007 - Duration: 17 Hours
- Microsoft Office XP Upgrade - Duration: 10 Hours
- Microsoft Office 2010 - Duration: 20 Hours
- Microsoft Outlook 2007 - Duration: 11 Hours
- Microsoft Outlook 2003 to 2010 - Duration: 8 Hours
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 - Duration: 2 Hours
- Paint Shop Pro - Duration: 8 Hours
- SAP R/3 Release 4.6 - Duration: 11 Hours
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 - Duration: 19 Hours
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 to 2010 - Duration: 11 Hours
- Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 - Duration: 4 Hours
- Microsoft Project 2007 - Duration: 6 Hours
- Project Management - Duration: 22 Hours
- Project Management People Perspective - Duration: 12 Hours
- Project Management Professional Certification 2011 - Duration: 12 Hours
- Microsoft Visio 2007 - Duration: 31 Hours
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Word 2007 - Duration: 14 Hours
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Word 2010 - Duration: 10 Hours
- Windows 7 - Duration: 6 Hours
- Works - Duration: 21 Hours
Become fully trained and substantially improve your chances of employment or earn more money!
Upon completion of the course, you can download the completion certificate as well as any other qualifications you have been awarded.
Feel like you are actually using the software you are being trained about in the added security of our learning environment.
Test yourself and receive a certificate online. Multiple choice or fill in the blanks style questioning helps you remember and learn.
Printable reference guides and exercises
Every chapter has its own hands on exercises for you to carry out to help you gain essential experience. You also have automatic glossary and search features to help you use the course as a 'quick reference' guide.
Full telephone and email support with no premium rate charges
Our friendly support team is here on hand 24hrs a day, 5 days a week
Free upgrades for 12 months
For the duration of your 12 months license you will receive any updates we make to your course free of charge. Sign up for our complete package and you will be able to receive all the new courses we add free of charge.
Best price in UK guaranteed
We are so confident that you will not find another online training service of the same quality and price that we will beat any legitimate quote on a like for like basis by 10%.