- Price £195
- Course type Online course
- Duration 120 Hours, Part-time
- Qualification Microsoft Office Specialist - Office 2013
- Awarded by Microsoft
Tutor is available to students.
This course contains Live Labs - practice your skills even if you don't own the 2013 software.
Who is it for?
Whatever job you’re looking to do, MOS training helps you present yourself as truly knowledgeable and differentiates you in a competitive job market. For employers, identifying candidates with the Microsoft Office skills helps them in making job placement decisions. Show employers that they need only train you the particulars of your role, not how to use the tools.
What is it about?
Get that job by boosting your CV with the skills employers are looking for. Completing the Microsoft Office Specialist training demonstrates these skills and differentiates you as committed to growing your career prospects.
How Does The Training Course Work?
You will be studying online at your own pace, not rushed through sections you do not understand or wasting time on topics you've already mastered. The Microsoft Office Specialist course offers unlimited access for 12 months and can be accessed anywhere in the world with a PC and internet connection. After your registration you will receive your Student ID and Password. Once received you can login and access your courseware straight away, no download or any external software is required.
When can I start?
You can enrol at any time - start today.
Are there any requirements?
There are no formal requirements for this course.
What skills will I gain?
- Sharing and Maintaining Documents
- Formatting Content
- Applying Page Layout and Reusable Content
- Including Illustrations and Graphics in a Document
- Proofreading documents
- Applying References and Hyperlinks
- Performing Mail Merge Operations
All of these skills will demonstrate to employers that you are someone who can be trusted to present professional content both within the business and to external clients.
- Managing the Worksheet Environment
- Creating Cell Data
- Formatting Cells and Worksheets
- Managing Worksheets and Workbooks
- Applying Formulas and Functions
- Presenting Data Visually
- Sharing worksheet data with other users
- Analysing and Organising Data
These skills will demonstrate to employers that you are a candidate who can handle and present data in an efficient and professional manner.
Powerpoint is the most commonly used business tool for constructing presentations.
- Managing the PowerPoint Environment
- Creating a Slide Presentation
- Working with Graphical and Multimedia Elements
- Creating Charts and Tables
- Applying Transitions and Animations
- Collaborating on Presentations
- Preparing Presentations for Delivery
- Delivering Presentations
These skills will demonstrate to recruiters that you are someone who can be tasked with becoming the face of their business; presenting on their behalf to both internal and external stakeholders in an impressive and professional fashion.
- Managing the Outlook Environment
- Creating and Formatting Item Content
- Managing Email Messages
- Managing Contacts
- Calendar Objects
- Working with Tasks, Notes, and Journal Entries
- Managing the Access Environment
- Building Tables
- Building Forms
- Creating and Managing Queries
- Designing Reports
What support is available?
- Tutor support throughout your entire training
- Interactive courses and simulations
- Automatic course updates and upgrades at no charge
- Online certifications and references
- Printable training courses
- Skill Assessments
- Study at anytime and anywhere with 12 months unlimited access
How will I be assessed?
This course will prepare you for the Microsoft Office Specialist 2010 exams: 77-418, 77-420, 77-422, 77-423 and 77-424. You will need to pass a minimum of three of these exams to achieve the Microsoft Office Specialist certification. These will require booking and purchasing separately.