Enquire now for pricing information
Financial optionsPayment plans available (Conditions apply). Please contact a Learning Consultant for more information.
- Course type Online course
- Duration 10 Hours, Part-time
- Qualification MOS:Microsoft Office Word 2010 Expert
- Awarded by Microsoft
Who is it for?
Whatever job you’re looking to do, MOS training helps you present yourself as truly knowledgeable and differentiates you in a competitive job market. For employers, identifying candidates with the Microsoft Office skills helps them in making job placement decisions. Show employers that they need only train you the particulars of your role, not how to use the tools.
What is it about?
Get that job by boosting your CV with the skills employers are looking for. Completing the Microsoft Word Expert 2010 training demonstrates these skills and differentiates you as committed to growing them to develop your career prospects.
You will be learning on SkillSoft software. SkillSoft is the world leader in e-learning for businesses, and is used by multinational companies such as FedEx, Hilton, VirginMedia and Hewlett Packard. By training with SkillSoft you will be working with an industry recognised organisation and investing in training that employers already know and trust.
When can I start?
You can enrol at any time - start today.
Are there any requirements?
There are no formal requirements for this course.
What skills will I gain?
You will learn how to design and create professional standard documents for business use: changing fonts and layouts to ensure they are easy to interpret at all levels of a business. At the end of your Word MOS training you will be able to insert tables into your documents and apply bullet points to keep your business information accessible. You will also be able to use spelling and grammar checking functions to ensure that you present nothing to your customers or colleagues that with any mistakes. You will understand headers, footers and referencing tools and where they are used as well as becoming comfortable with manipulating your page: breaking to new pages, applying themes and backgrounds across whole documents and adding a table of contents. All of these skills will demonstrate to employers that you are someone who can be trusted to present professional content both within the business and to external clients.
In completing your MOS Word Expert training, you will cover the following topic areas:
- Getting started with word 2010
- Formatting and working with text in word 2010
- Organizing and arranging text in word 2010
- Moving around in word 2010
- Structuring word 2010 documents
- Reviewing documents in word 2010
- Saving, sharing, and printing in word 2010
- Customizing the behaviour and appearance of word 2010
- Drawing and inserting graphics in word 2010
What support is available?
- Your training takes place through easy-to-navigate video, audio and interactive tutorials
- At the end of each section you will have the opportunity to sit multiple-choice practice tests to check how you are getting on
- LiveChat Mentors, and our Student Support team, will be available to help you along the way
How will I be assessed?
This course will prepare you for the MOS Word Expert exams, 77-882 and 77-887. These will require booking and purchasing separately.
What should I do next? For a free consultation call a specialist Essential Skills Learning Consultant on 0207 980 2844 or enquire online today to request a call back.
- 1. Microsoft Office Specialist - Office 2010 Enquire now for pricing information
- 2. Microsoft Office Excel 2010 Expert Enquire now for pricing information
- 3. Microsoft Office Specialist Access 2010 Enquire now for pricing information