Enquire now for pricing information
Financial optionsPayment plans available (Conditions apply). Please contact a Learning Consultant for more information.
- Course type Online course
- Duration 25 Hours, Part-time
- Qualification MCITP Enterprise Support Technician
- Awarded by Microsoft
Tutor is available to students.
Launch your IT support career with the highly regarded Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) Enterprise Desktop Support Technician qualification. This certification proves your ability to successfully troubleshoot desktop environments that run on the Windows 7 operating system. It also shows you have the necessary soft skills to educate users and help them solve hardware and software operation and application problems on Windows 7.
reed.co.uk has partnered with SkillSoft, the world’s leading provider of eLearning, to offer you all the quality training you need to pass your MCITP exams, obtain certification and achieve your career goals.
• LiveChat and Email
• Daily certification email to keep you on track
• Regular course updates - never out of date!
• Hands-on interactive exercises - learn by doing
• Practice certification exams to test your readiness
Support your training with a 12 month subscription to Books24x7, the world’s largest online reference library.
• Fully searchable
• Latest editions
• Leading publishers and authors
• Answers you can trust
Skills you’ll gain
• Installing and upgrading Windows 7
• Configuring and troubleshooting post-installation system settings
• Configuring and troubleshooting network connectivity and security features
• Maintaining and optimising systems that run Windows 7
• Managing and maintaining systems that run Windows 7
• Configuring, supporting and maintaining desktop applications
Once you’re certified
The MCITP will open doors to fantastic career opportunities. So to help you find your next job, we’ll arrange a personalised career consultation for you with Reed Technology, one of the UK’s largest IT specialist recruitment agencies.
Did you know?
The MCITP certification is 2010’s most valuable IT certification
Source: TechRepublic, The 10 best IT certifications, 2010
Benefits of the MCITP certification:
• Job opportunities
• Career progression
• Higher salary
• Job satisfaction
• Up-to-date skills
• Employer and peer recognition
• Personal growth and confidence
70-680 TS Windows 7, Configuring
• Installing, upgrading, and migrating to Windows 7
• Deploying Windows 7
• Configuring hardware and applications in Windows 7
• Configuring network connectivity in Windows 7
• Configuring access to resources in Windows 7
• Configuring mobile computing in Windows 7
• Monitoring, backing up, and restoring Windows 7 systems
70-685 Microsoft Windows 7: enterprise desktop support technician
• Identifying and resolving Windows 7 application issues
• Management and maintenance of Windows 7 client systems
• Troubleshooting logon and resource access issues in Windows 7
• Resolving Windows 7 network connectivity issues
• Troubleshooting ie8 and encryption issues in Windows 7
• Protecting Windows 7 against malware and vulnerabilities
Helpdesk / Service Desk Team Leader
Technical Support Specialist
Customer Support Representative