Financial optionsPayment plans available (Conditions apply). Please contact a Learning Consultant for more information.
- Course type Online course
- Duration 6 Months, Part-time
- Qualification MCTS - .NET Framework 4, Windows Applications
- Awarded by Microsoft
Tutor is available to students.
Fast track your qualification - book now and save 50%
** Please note: This course is a fast-track option and exam bookings will not be available after Wednesday 31st July. If you wish to complete this qualification you will need to finish your studies and pass your exam by this date. **
The MCTS Windows Applications Certification for .NET 4 is for developers who design and create Windows-based applications which run on a client desktop or corporate servers.
In this course, experienced developers who know the basics of Windows Forms development gain more advanced Windows Client design and development skills. WinForms and WPF programming models, as well as relative strengths and when to use each technology, are covered.
• LiveChat and Email
• My Mentor expert support
• Daily certification email to keep you on track
• Regular course updates - never out of date!
• Hands-on interactive exercises - learn by doing
• Practice certification exams to test your readiness
Skills you’ll gain
• Choose the WPF application type to use in a given scenario
• Create a simple window-based application
• Create a simple page-based application
• Configure controls in a WPF application
• Configure layout panel containers in a WPF application
• Configure controls in WPF
• Compare rendering methods
• Create and display two-dimensional graphics
• Use transforms
Once you’re certified
The MCTS - .NET Framework 4, Windows Applications certification will open doors to fantastic career opportunities. So to help you find your next job, we’ll arrange a personalised career consultation for you with Reed Technology, one of the UK’s largest IT specialist recruitment agencies.
Did you know?
“70% of IT managers believe certifications are valuable to employers.”
Source: IDC’s IT Manager Survey
Benefits of the MCTS certification:
• Job opportunities
• Career progression
• Higher salary
• Job satisfaction
• Up-to-date skills
• Employer and peer recognition
• Personal growth and confidence
The MCTS certification training will fully prepare you for the MCTS - .NET Framework 4, Windows Applications exam (70-511).
+ 70-511: TS: Windows Applications Development With Microsoft .Net Framework 4 (C#)
• Creating Windows Applications With C# 2010
• Creating User Interfaces For Windows Applications With C# 2010
• Windows Applications Content Creation And Management With C# 2010
• Windows Applications Databinding With C# 2010
• Customizing And Managing Multithreaded Applications With C# 2010
• Securing And Deploying Wpf Applications With C# 2010