Financial optionsPayment plans available (Conditions apply). Please contact a Learning Consultant for more information.
- Course type Online course
- Duration 6 Months, PartTime, FullTime
- Qualification MCTS: .NET Framework 4, Web Applications
- Awarded by Microsoft
- i This course is an apprenticeship.
Fast track your qualification - book now and save 50%
** Please note: This course is a fast-track option and exam bookings will not be available after Wednesday 31st July. If you wish to complete this qualification you will need to finish your studies and pass your exam by this date. **
This exam is designed to test the candidate’s knowledge and skills for developing Web applications using ASP.NET and the .NET Framework 4. Candidates for this exam are professional
Web developers who use Microsoft Visual Studio.
When you pass Exam 70-515: TS: Web Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4, you complete the requirements for the following certification:
• MCTS: .NET Framework 4, Web Applications
Exam 70-515: TS: Web Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4: counts as credit toward the following certification:
• MCPD: Web Developer 4
reed.co.uk has partnered with SkillSoft, the world’s leading provider of eLearning, to offer you all the quality training you need to pass your MCTS exam, obtain certification and achieve your career goals.
• LiveChat and Email
• My Mentor expert support
• Daily certification email to keep you on track
• Regular course updates - never out of date!
• Hands-on interactive exercises - learn by doing
• Practice certification exams to test your readiness
Skills you’ll gain
• Developing Web Forms Pages
• Developing and Using Web Forms Controls
• Implementing Client-Side Scripting and AJAX
• Configuring and Extending a Web Application
• Displaying and Manipulating Data
• Developing a Web Application by Using ASP.NET MVC 2
Once you’re certified
The MCTS certification will open doors to career opportunities.
And with over 5,000 IT jobs advertised, reed.co.uk is the ideal place to look for your next role.
Did you know?
“70% of IT managers believe certifications are valuable to employers.”
Source: IDC’s IT Manager Survey
Benefits of the MCTS certification:
• Job opportunities
• Career progression
• Higher salary
• Job satisfaction
• Up-to-date skills
• Employer and peer recognition
• Personal growth and confidence
70-515: TS: Web Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (C#)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4: Web applications with visual studio 2010 and visual C# 2010
Microsoft.NET Framework 4: Web form controls with C# 2010
Microsoft .NET Framework 4: data integration with C# 2010
Microsoft .NET Framework 4: client-side scripting and Ajax with C# 2010
Microsoft .NET Framework 4: asp.NET MVC 2 with C# 2010
Microsoft .NET Framework 4: configuring and deploying Web applications with C# 2010
Microsoft .NET Framework 4: debugging, tracing and monitoring Web applications with C# 2010
Microsoft .NET Framework 4: Web application optimization and customization with C# 2010
Note: Questions that contain code will be presented in either VB or C#. Candidates can select one of these languages when they start the exam.