Enquire now for pricing information
Financial optionsPayment plans available (Conditions apply). Please contact a Learning Consultant for more information.
- Course type Online course
- Duration 17 Hours, Part-time
- Qualification ITIL Foundation for Service Management 2011
- Awarded by ITIL
Who is it for?
Whether you’re aspiring to work in IT Service Management or need to adapt your skillset to the methodologies of your employer, this ITIL® Foundation for Service Management training could be the ideal next step for your career. Upon successful completion of this course, will gain a general overview, and basic knowledge and understanding of ITIL®.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- IT Services Manager
In these roles, you could earn up to £47,500 per annum (source: reed.co.uk Salary Checker, 2013, UK Only).
When can I start?
You can enrol at any time - start today.
Are there any requirements?
While there are no formal requirements for this course, it is recommended that you have a basic knowledge of the ITIL® terminology, structure and basic concepts in order to get the most benefit from this course.
What skills will I gain?
The Foundation Level is the entry level qualification which offers students a general awareness of the key elements, concepts and terminology used in the ITIL® Service Lifecycle, including the linkages between Lifecycle stages, the processes used and their contribution to Service Management practices. Upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this qualification, candidates can expect to gain a general overview, and basic knowledge and understanding of ITIL®.
This course, in preparing you for the ITIL® Foundation certification exam, will cover the following subject areas:
- ITIL® and the Service Lifecycle
- Service Strategy Fundamentals
- Service Strategy Processes
- Service Design Fundamentals
- Service Design Processes
- Service Transition Processes and Policies
- Introduction to Service Operation
- Service Operation Processes
- Continual Service Improvement
What support is available?
- Your training takes place through easy-to-navigate video, audio and interactive tutorials
- At the end of each section you will have the opportunity to sit multiple-choice practice tests to check how you are getting on
- LiveChat Mentors, and our Student Support team, will be available to help you along the way
How will I be assessed?
This course will prepare you for the ITIL® Foundation certification exam. This will require booking and purchasing separately.
What should I do next? For a free consultation call a ITIL® specialist Learning Consultant on 0207 980 2840 or enquire online today to request a call back.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of the Cabinet Office.
All ITIL® courses are offered by SkillSoft.