- Price £195
- Course type Classroom course
- Duration Part-time
Have you got a major job interview coming up? Concerned about the questions they may ask and not sure how to answer? Want to be more confident and able to sell yourself effectively? Want to increase your chances of winning the job offer?
With our expert 1-2-1 Interview Training and Coaching service you will learn how to impress in your next interview and win the job offer.
Our interview coaching is fully tailored to you and to match the job you are applying for, we deal with particular issues you may have and we work with you to ensure you achieve your goals.
Here's how it works:
- We review your CV, the Job description and Person Specification
- We create an interview script with the most likely interview questions
- We conduct a realistic live Mock Interview with you
- You get detailed live feedback on your answers highlighting any mistakes
- Plus expert help to create powerful and successful responses
- And training on how to communicate confidently and effectively
- Fully customise to you and the job you are being interviewed for
- All aspects of your interview performance will be covered
Dedicated Interview Coach:
When you book with us, one of our dedicated interview coaches will work with
you on a 1-2-1 basis. Our interview coaches will have experience of recruiting and interviewing in your job area and we will know what to expect and what to say and do to get the job. We will guide you through the interview process and best of all you will be able to practice for your interview in a helpful and professional environment.
The benefits of our coaching include increased confidence, less nervousness and ultimately a higher chance of you winning the job offer.
All jobs are covered from graduate level to executive.
Training is arranged to suit you, with Face to Face coaching in London and Telephone Coaching to anywhere in the UK.