Enquire now for pricing information
Financial optionsFlexible payment terms. Pay in full now and receive 20% off the price. Alternatively you can choose a payment plan that works for you:- 12 months at 0% APR- 24 months at 9.9% APR. Speak to one of our course advisers for further details.
- Course type Distance learning course
- Duration 220 Hours, PartTime, FullTime
- Qualification ICB Level 1 Certificate in Basic Bookkeeping, ICB Level 2 Certificate in Manual Bookkeeping, ICB Level 2 Certificate in Computerised Bookkeeping, Sage Certificate of Competency.
- Awarded by Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
Exam is included.
Tutor is available to students.
If you enjoy numbers and wish to start a career as a bookkeeper then this course is ideal.
Bookkeeping is a growing profession. It's challenging and rewarding and bookkeepers are needed by every business.
Our ICB Certificates in Bookkeeping course comprises all the necessary modules at Level 1 and 2; which are designed to take you all the way from zero to ICB Associate Member status, where you can practise as a licensed bookkeeper with the accounts of sole-traders.
You will learn traditional manual bookkeeping methods – such as the 'Double Entry System' – along with computerised techniques using Excel and Sage, the world’s most popular bookkeeping software.
Upon completion of the course you will understand how to produce final accounts for sole traders, undertake reconciliations, submit VAT returns, manage and forecast budgets and handle end of year bookkeeping.
Who is it for?
Ideal for complete beginners
Why chose HomeLearningCollege?
• Affordable payment plans available
• No need to attend classes
• Earn money while you learn
• Study at your own pace from the comfort of your own home
• Benefit from expert tutorial support
• Join our Virtual Learning Community and build relationships with fellow students so you'll never feel alone
• Home Learning College AAT students consistently achieve higher than average pass rates
• One year's AAT membership and exam fees included
• Access a huge range of discounts and offers with the NUS extra card
No prior qualifications necessary