Enquire now for pricing information
Financial optionsFFlexible payment terms. Pay in full now and receive 20% off the price. Alternatively you can choose a payment plan that works for you:- 12 months at 0% APR- 24 months at 9.9% APR. Speak to one of our course advisers for further details.
- Course type Distance learning course
- Duration 520 Hours, PartTime, FullTime
- Qualification ICB Level 1 Certificate in Basic Bookkeeping, ICB Level 2 Certificate in Manual Bookkeeping, ICB Level 2 Certificate in Computerised Bookkeeping, Sage Certificate of Competency, ICB Level 3 Diploma in Manual Bookkeeping and Computerised Bookkeeping.
- Awarded by Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
Exam is included.
Tutor is available to students.
This course combines all the required ICB Levels 1, 2 and 3, allowing you to fast track your studies and gain full ICB Certified Bookkeeper status in one affordable package. You should be able to move from zero to completed within approximately 24 months. You will start with the basics, such as the 'Double Entry System', before learning to undertake financial processes for sole traders using Excel and Sage, the world’s most popular bookkeeping software package.
Who is it for?
This course is aimed at students who enjoy working with numbers and are serious about a professional career as a bookkeeper. It contains everything you could need to become a full ICB Certified Bookkeeper in just 2 years.
Why chose HomeLearningCollege?
• Affordable payment plans available
• No need to attend classes
• Earn money while you learn
• Study at your own pace from the comfort of your own home
• Benefit from expert tutorial support
• Join our Virtual Learning Community and build relationships with fellow students so you'll never feel alone
• Home Learning College AAT students consistently achieve higher than average pass rates
• One year's AAT membership and exam fees included
• Access a huge range of discounts and offers with the NUS extra card
No prior qualifications necessary