Offer ends 10/12/2013 Save 24%
Financial options£49.99 Deposit 0%APR
- Course type Distance learning course
- Duration 170 Hours, Part-time
Our new and exciting Health and Social Care Diploma course has been specifically designed for those students who have an interest in or who work in the Health and Social Care sector.
Over the last few years there has been a fundamental change in the way social care is planned and delivered. It is hoped that social care users will be empowered to make their own decisions on the types of social care services they require and how they would like them to be delivered.
The Health and Social Care course is the ideal course for anyone who is looking to pursue a career within the health and social care sector, this includes jobs such as nursing, social workers and other type of health care visitors.
This course has been written in line with the QCF requirements for the new Diploma in Health and Social Care.
On completion of your course, you will receive these qualifications:
Qualification:Health and Social Care Diploma
Health and Social Care Diploma issued by Stonebridge Associated Colleges, entitling you to use the letters SAC Dip after your name.
Qualification:Level 3 Health and Social Care Award
At the end of this course successful learners will also receive a level 3 NCFE Award certificate of achievement. That means that it is independently accredited at a level of learning equivalent to level 3 on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) for England, Wales and Northern Ireland (in which case GCSE's are at levels 1 and 2 and A Levels are at level 3).
This award has been designed by Stonebridge Associated Colleges to meet specific learners' or employers' requirements.
Accreditation by NCFE is a guarantee of quality. It means that this learning programme has been scrutinised and approved by an independent panel of experienced educational professionals and is quality audited biannually by NCFE.
On completion of your course you will also be able to join the SCA as a Network
SCA believes that the application of good practice in any setting happens
finally between the person using services and the social care worker. Our
purpose and business is supporting that person to practise well.
Benefits of Membership
1. Demonstrate to your employer and to your registering council that you
are committed to the pursuit of best practice and ongoing learning.
2. Protect your own ability to work should the worst ever happen and you
have problems with either your employer or your registering body. (SCA does
not defend poor practice)
3. Join in influencing thinking and practice in social care – share your
experiences and learn from others.
4. Gain access to SCA training and education opportunities and other
services with Member Discount.
As a member of the SCA you will receive:
1. Access to good practice guidance
2. Opportunities to share experiences and discuss practice developments
3. The chance to have a voice and influence policy
4. Access to a network of good practitioners
5. Discounts on SCA services, publications and seminars
Nursing, social workers and other type of health care visitors.
1. Social Care in Community Care
Discount price: £262.49 Offer ends 10/12/2013
2. Social Work With Children And Families Level 4
Discount price: £324.99 Offer ends 10/12/2013
3. Mental Health & Social Care Course
Discount price: £254.99 Offer ends 10/12/2013