- Price Enquire now for pricing information
- Course type Distance learning course
- Duration Part-time
- Qualification Certificate, Diploma or Advanced Diploma
- Awarded by International Career Institute
A successful career in fashion is envied by many. After all, there are probably very few professions that can rival the glamour of being a fashion guru. The world of fashion is definitely one of the most watched and many people are always concerned about what other people wear, celebrity or not. If you wish to work in this fabulous field as a fashion stylist or image consultant, then start with a program from ICI.
• Introduction to Styling
• Fashion and Design Process
• Elements of Style and Trends
• Styling Specifics
• Wardrobe Styling
• Personal Styling
• Business Practices for Stylists
Fashion stylists and image consultants can earn pretty well while prettifying well-known personalities and other individuals. They can work as an independent consultant or be employed by a fashion brand or a company that needs professional styling for their talents. Industries such as film, television, advertising and publishing all need a good stylist to make most of their projects successful. On the other hand, celebrities and public officials employ image consultants to project the look they want the public to perceive about them
ICI’s fashion stylist and image consultant course graduates will learn valuable skills and gain credentials to become:
• Fashion Stylist
• Image Consultant
• Fashion Journalist / Fashion Editor
• Fashion Buyer
• Fashion Merchandiser
• Fashion Marketing
• Fashion Retail Sales Manager / Assistant
• Makeup Artist
• Film & TV Wardrobe Consultant/Assistant
If you have the passion for fashion, make a career out of it by enrolling at ICI!
This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable.
Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
• Free up valuable time, don't wast time and money travelling to classes
• Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
• Study a course that was designed in consultation with the industry
• Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
• Easy interest free payment plans from as low as £25 per week
How to obtain more information & apply?
For more information about this course please enquire via the enquiry form now.