- Price Enquire now for pricing information
- Course type Classroom course
- Duration 300 Hours, Part-time
Exam is included.
Tutor is available to students.
PA courses can truly change lives - an Executive PA Diploma from Pitman Training is recognised both nationally and internationally.
This is PA Training which will upgrade your skills whether you're already in the role at a lower level or you aspire to become an Executive PA.
As an Executive PA, you will have highly-developed IT and office skills - and during our training, you will find that your confidence grows with your abilities. And You'll be able to apply your new-found knowledge every day.
You will fulfil a role as a highly-focussed individual in a demanding and rewarding position.
As a 'life organiser' to senior management or company directors you'll be working unsupervised in a highly-pressured environment - one which our PA Diploma will fully equip you for.
This PA Diploma is flexible, so you can learn at a pace which suits you.
For those moments when you need extra support, our experienced course advisors will be there to help. And along with your new-found skills, you'll take away a workbook as a handy reference guide.
* Computer Keyboard Skills - Learn how to touch type accurately, using the correct keyboard technique
* Keyboard Speed Development - Develop your typing speed to improve productivity using graded copying exercises and timed dictations. A number of stages are available up to 70 wpm
* typaz Professional (in place of the two subjects above) - Learn with an online course to touch type with greater speed and accuracy
* Effective Business Communication - Learn to communicate effectively in business by letter, email, telephone and personal presentations
* Business Document Production - Develop skills and understanding of routine and complex business documents
* Microsoft Word - Introductory and intermediate word processing skills to a good business standard
* Microsoft Word Expert - Learn advanced word processing skills including mail merge, graphs, macros, creating an index, table of contents and more.
* Microsoft Outlook - Learn how to share, manage and schedule information electronically
* Microsoft Excel - Introductory and intermediate spreadsheet skills to a good business standard
* Microsoft Excel Expert - Learn advanced spreadsheet skills, covering areas such as importing and exporting data, creating and using templates, linking workbooks, data management, using analysis tools and pivot tables
* Microsoft PowerPoint - Gain competency in creating slide presentations. Areas covered include formatting, inserting tables, pictures, sound, hyperlinks, and applying transition and timing effects to a slide show
* Microsoft Access - Develop database skills from initial design stage to running reports and queries
* Audio Transcription Level 2 - Learn audio typing techniques to produce documents to a high degree of accuracy and skill
* Go - Make a Difference! - Learn to make a difference, professionally and personally, through self-development
* Teeline shorthand (optional) - Learn shorthand speeds of up to 70 wpm
Further to the above core subjects, this diploma also requires four further courses to be studied from a list of recommended options. A course advisor will be on hand to help you in choosing the best courses for you.