- Price £949
- Course type Classroom course
- Duration 2 Days, Full-time
Tutor is available to students.
This course is designed for all those who need to implement the digital marketing strategy for their organisation. This may mean a very hands on ‘doing it all’ approach or briefing the relevant agencies and experts to undertake this for you.
In either scenario you will need to know the language and the technical implications of the plan you are implementing. This course demystifies all those jargon words and the jungle of technology to enable you to do your digital marketing more effectively.
The overwhelming majority of organisations are now using the Internet to communicate with their customers, or to generate new customers. This intensive two-day workshop has been designed to allow you to gain the maximum return from your internet marketing activities by explaining the principles and practices of effective and successful methods of web marketing.
Is it right for me?
This course is designed for both marketing professionals and non-specialists, who have responsibility for the Internet communications of their organisation.
What will I learn?
By the end of this intensive and practical course you will:
- Know how to maximise the advantages that the internet offers your business
- Getting the right concept, content, navigation and design for your website
- Understand how to integrate your internet marketing activity and online presence into your current marketing activities
- Compiling website briefs and project management plans
- Building and retaining customer relationships online
What will it cover?
- Internet Marketing Fundamentals
- Internet Marketing Plans
- Website Development
- Measuring Website Performance
- Mailing lists
- Differing search engines
- Email Marketing
- One-To-One Web Marketing
- Social Networking
- Viral Marketing
- The Ever Changing Face of Digital Marketing
The course uses a variety of stimuli including case studies, group and individual exercises, tutor input, live access to online examples and class discussion. Exercises involving the individuals search engine optimisation enable delegates to see immediately the results, which can be obtained. This mix ensures that each participant can learn at their own pace and in their preferred learning style. Benchmarking against best practices is also used to bring to life the ever developing area of web marketing.