Enquire now for pricing information
Financial optionsFlexible payment terms. Pay in full now and receive 20% off the price. Alternatively you can choose a payment plan that works for you:- 12 months at 0% APR- 24 months at 9.9% APR. Speak to one of our course advisers for further details.
- Course type Distance learning course
- Duration 100 Hours, PartTime, FullTime
- Qualification EDI Level 2 Certificate in Business Management
- Awarded by EDI
Exam is included.
Tutor is available to students.
This course introduces the principles of managing staff and resources in a variety of businesses. It’s valuable for anyone seeking their first management position and those already in charge of a small organisation or department who want to develop their management techniques.
Who is it for?
This course is suitible for beginners with an interest in managing a business. No previous experience is required.
• Contracts of Employment
• Equal Opportunities
• Disciplinary Management
• Categorising Conduct
• Managing Assertion
• Evaluating Your Situation
• Time Balance Techniques
• Managing Stress
• Relaxation Techniques
• Time Management Techniques
• The Manager's Role
• Managing Yourself, People, Information and Finance
• Recruiting, Retaining and Parting With Staff
• Legal Aspects of Employment
• Performance Management
No prior qualifications required
With this qualification on your CV you will be able to apply for jobs such as an Office Administrator position, leading towards further roles such as Office Management, earning a salary of up to £35,000* per annum (*source: payscale.com, May 2011).